Friday, October 1, 2010

Life and Dreams

Last night (or should I say this morning at 6:00 am) I woke up smiling, yes ... smiling.

I had a dream that my twin sister, Haley, and I were performing at Fall Follies.
side note: Fall Follies is a musical production at our church in Plano that is freaking awesome that I was in all through highschool.

Anyways, Haley and I were just thrown into the show with no practice at all. Apparently Fall Follies dealt with Christmas songs in my dream and we both started marching...yes, marching in a circle around each other singing "Tis the Season to the Jolly, Fa la la la la la la la" SO FAST. The music was on high speed, and when I say high...I mean FAST! So there you have Haley and me marching (or should I say running in a circle) just holding a microphone singing Christmas songs, then the song changed and we didn't know the words so we were just mumbling and all of our friends, I specifically remember Lexi, were just laughing at us because it was ridiculous. Then right before I wake up, the best part of the dream happens. Haley gets to the front and center of the stage and shakes her butt in the most ghetto way I have ever seen and thinking about it right now I am cracking up. I just told this story to my roommate, Kelby, and I was practically crying.
Then I woke up.

I love dreams, and I never remember them.

The post is so long.

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment